Cancellation Policy For stay easy service apartment.
Please read – these policies are strict to keep rooms available for guests who intend to actually stay with us.
Limitation of Liability :
- Prior to 2 days of check-in date, no cancellation charges will be levied.
2. 2 days to check-in date, a cancellation charge of the amount of 100% of total booking will be charged.
3. After 2 days prior to check-in date, you can have only a option of postpone the check-in date and no amount will be refund.
4. In case of no show with no communication about cancellation full booking amount we be charged.
Guaranteed reservation room will be held for the guest till next day 11:00 am of arrival date. After which it will be treated as no show booking.
5. In case of dates change existing booking needs to be cancelled, see cancellation policy. Reservation of rooms on new dates will be subject to availability.
Any refund will be returned only in to the same Credit Card account / bank account / through EBS payment gateway or any other method which was used to send the advance.It may take up to 14 working days to refund the amount from the date of cancellation email.
We do not accept liability where any form of loss or damage whether by reason of death, injury, illness or otherwise. Any such loss caused by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or where any loss or damage is due to an event which we could not have either foreseen or forestalled.Pearl Palace does not accept any liability for any failure by hotel to comply with these conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Your Responsibility :
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissible assigning or posting on third party web sites or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
For your own protection, you and all members of your party must have suitable insurance (including insurance to cover the costs of cancellation of your holiday and the costs of assisting you if you or your party has an accident or becomes ill ) for the full period of your holiday.
- Passport and Identity proof :
You must ensure that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas for foreign guests and for Indian Nationals ID proof is required for Check-in. Please carry your relevant papers with you.
- Governing law :
Substantive laws of the Republic of India . All subject to chennai Jurisdiction only.
The inclusion of any links on our website does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of any sort. We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporary unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.